Your booking will be confirmed and held for you only once you have paid the reservation deposit
which in all circumstances will be kept in the event of cancellation (pursuant to Article 1385 of the Italian Civil Code).
The deposit must be paid within 7 days from the date of booking UNLESS otherwise agreed (see below for group bookings).
If the deposit is not paid within 7 days we reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior warning.
The deposit may be paid by:
CANCELLATION TERMS - INDIVIDUAL GUEST - UPDATE COVID 19 JUNE 2020
UNICREDIT SPA, Agenzia di Brunico/Bruneck
IBAN: IT 57 E 02008 58240 000103721861
Hotel Union SAS - KG
Via Dolomiti 24, 39034 Dobbiaco (BZ)
REASON FOR PAYMENT
Give the booking reference number
- CREDIT CARD
In response to the changing market conditions and indications from the World Health Organization, the Hotel Union decided to guarantee greater flexibility during this difficult period.
Cancellation terms Covid19:
The well-being of our guests and collaborators is of fundamental importance.
- for guests with ALREADY EXISTING reservations (included reservations with prepaid rates), we allow changes and cancellations up to 7 days before arrival;
- for guests who don´t have a reservation yet but are going to make one in future (no later than September, 30) we allow to change or cancel their reservation at any time up to 7 days before arrival date;
- changes of reservations will be subject to availability; prices can change depending of the period;
- guests who booked through online travel agencies (OTA) or others are encouraged to contact their booking provider for information on their policy;
- reservations are considered valid with the payment of the "deposit" (art. 1385 of the civil code) and in case of cancellation this amount can be used for another vacation within 12 months of the expected arrival date of the cancelled holiday;
- cancellations has to happen in written form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer high hygiene standards and ensure the safety of our guests and collaborators.
Hotel Union - Dobbiaco
* The cancellation terms may vary with the time of year (New Year's Eve and the August 15th bank holiday) at the discretion of the Hotel Union.
The booking will be confirmed and held for the group only once the reservation deposit
has been paid which in all circumstances will be kept in the event of cancellation (pursuant to Article 1385 of the Italian Civil Code).
- A group booking is understood to be for a group of people booked by a single person, considered contractually liable for the booking and for paying the necessary sums in a single transaction;
- The price is calculated on the basis of the number of people for whom the booking is made;
- The price will remain the same in the event of a variation of up to 10% in the number of guests booked in;
- The deposit, amounting to 30% of the entire cost of the stay booked, must be paid at least 60 days before the date of arrival;
- At least 45 days before the arrival date a further advance payment of 30% of the price of the entire stay is required;
- At least 7 days before the arrival date the remaining 40% of the price of the entire stay is payable and a final list of the guests must be sent.
A booking may only be cancelled by e-mail to email@example.com
If the booking is cancelled:
- Between 60 and 45 days before the arrival date only the prepaid deposit of 30% of the price of the entire stay will be withheld.
- Between 44 and 30 days before the arrival date 60% of the price for the entire stay will be due.
- Between 29 and 20 days before the arrival date 80% of the price for the entire stay will be due.
- Between 19 days and the arrival date 100% of the price for the entire stay will be due.
If a stay is cut short or a guest leaves early the entire cost of the stay will be due.