Your booking will be confirmed and held for you only once you have paid the reservation deposit
which in all circumstances will be kept in the event of cancellation (pursuant to Article 1385 of the Italian Civil Code).
The deposit must be paid within 7 days from the date of booking UNLESS otherwise agreed (see below for group bookings).
If the deposit is not paid within 7 days we reserve the right to cancel the booking without prior warning.
The deposit may be paid by:
CANCELLATION TERMS - INDIVIDUAL GUEST - winter 2020
UNICREDIT SPA, Agenzia di Brunico/Bruneck
IBAN: IT 57 E 02008 58240 000103721861
Hotel Union SAS - KG
Via Dolomiti 24, 39034 Dobbiaco (BZ)
REASON FOR PAYMENT
Give the booking reference number
- CREDIT CARD
In response to the changing market conditions and medical requirements due to Covid19 the Hotel Union strives to guarantee high flexibility during this period.
Bookings during Covid19:
Cancellations during Covid19:
- Bookings become valid with the payment of the deposit in the amount of 30% of the total amount;
- for last minute bookings it is required the guarantee with credit card;
- it is obligatory to adhere to the travel insurance ( it covers also cancellations due to Covid19).
Changes of bookings
- Up to 30 days before the arrival date there won´t be calculated extra costs for the cancellation and the deposit paid will be transformed into a voucher for a future stay which has to take place within 12 months;
- Between 29 and 15 days before the arrival date it will be charged 50% of the total amount (30% deposit + 20% cancellation fee);
- Between 14 days and 1 day before the arrival date it will be charged 80% of the total amount (30% deposit + 50% cancellation fee);
- In the case of non-arrival (No show) 100% of total amount will be charged;
- For bookings defined as "not subject to cancellation-non refundable" or similar, the cost of the entire stay will be debited./li>
- Important! We recommend our travel insurance for every booking!
have to occur in written form by sending an E-Mail to email@example.com
. The hotel management reserves the right to accept or refuse it – generally, changes (date, number of persons etc.) cause price variations.
Bookings through OTAS:
Guests, who have booked online through travel agencies or travel professionals, have to contact the booking provider to check the conditions in case of cancellations. The hotel does not assume the liability of such reservations!
Bookings have to be canceled in written form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org important: it is recommendable to adhere to the travel insurance to avoid any inconveniences in case of cancellations.
The health of our guests and employees is fundamental for us. For this reason, all institutional regulations are taken extremely seriously. Hotel guests must irrevocably adhere to the strict internal regulations. Day-to-day we work on the quality standards that were considered limited by Covid19 in order to improve them and enable a smooth, safe holiday. What we continuously do:
- Planning and managing all possible meeting places for guests and employees
- Improving the service to ensure high-quality standards
- Improving organizational modalities for the guests to enjoy the Union Experience services as much as possible even in this difficult situation
* The cancellation terms may vary with the time of year (New Year's Eve and the August 15th bank holiday) at the discretion of the Hotel Union.
The booking will be confirmed and held for the group only once the reservation deposit
has been paid which in all circumstances will be kept in the event of cancellation (pursuant to Article 1385 of the Italian Civil Code).
- A group booking is understood to be for a group of people booked by a single person, considered contractually liable for the booking and for paying the necessary sums in a single transaction;
- The price is calculated on the basis of the number of people for whom the booking is made;
- The price will remain the same in the event of a variation of up to 10% in the number of guests booked in;
- The deposit, amounting to 30% of the entire cost of the stay booked, must be paid at least 60 days before the date of arrival;
- At least 45 days before the arrival date a further advance payment of 30% of the price of the entire stay is required;
- At least 7 days before the arrival date the remaining 40% of the price of the entire stay is payable and a final list of the guests must be sent.
A booking may only be cancelled by e-mail to email@example.com
If the booking is cancelled:
- Between 60 and 45 days before the arrival date only the prepaid deposit of 30% of the price of the entire stay will be withheld.
- Between 44 and 30 days before the arrival date 60% of the price for the entire stay will be due.
- Between 29 and 20 days before the arrival date 80% of the price for the entire stay will be due.
- Between 19 days and the arrival date 100% of the price for the entire stay will be due.
If a stay is cut short or a guest leaves early the entire cost of the stay will be due.